Monday, April 4, 2011

um yes.

I am thankful for my friends. I know that they are true friends because they will let me stay at their house and read/sleep while they go out shopping. I do not have to impress them and I do not have to be at the top of my game. If they ask, "Do you want to go shopping with us or do you want to stay here?" I can unashamedly say... I'll stay here and read or something, and it's not weird. when they get back we eat ice cream and hang out. I can come and go and know that I am a part of the family. I like that, and I appreciate that not everyone has that. sometimes I take them for granted.

2 comments:

  1. I use to have friends like that... =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe I should say, I miss being like that and I look forward to having that again, it's just hard in the stage of life I'm in now.

    ReplyDelete