Monday, January 24, 2011

Day to Day

So today as I was driving to work I saw a strange sight; a cargo van with a ladder on top was coming up behind me with it's cop lights flashing. that's right a cop was posing as a normal work van! he wasn't pulling me over but as he drove by followed by a "regular" compact car who was also a hidden cop my whole driving world view was altered. no longer can i look behind me and keep speeding, thinking there is no-one but a fellow worker behind me, no, it could be a cop waiting to catch me riding dirty! He had a ladder on the top of the van!! you loose some of the intimidation of being pulled over when A. its a van and B. it has a freaking ladder on top. what is this world coming to? I can't trust anyone on the road anymore.

I also see roadkill every day. Today I say two victims on the way to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment