Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back from the edge...

Well... I've been back for a while now. I got back to the states and my particular state of Fl, late December. I made it just in time to surprise my mom for the holidays which was really great for everyone. I'm not always a big fan of the "holiday" season but this Christmas was nice and mostly stress-free.
now its the New Year! and I've started a new job working for my friend's parents which is really cool. I get to claim a full time job while still being able to wear slippers and sit on the couch all day; that's what i call the life. even though i am back from my Asian adventures for now, i still want to keep this blog going.. I'm not sure what it will look like but i guess it's up to me............ ( i love the ... option in typing... i do it a lot.... maybe i make to many pauses when i speak in real life too...)
this it for now but I'm going to try and be more consistent with updating and try to think of better things to talk about in general. i will be driving a long way to and from work so maybe it will be mostly stories of how the cars bugged me that day or some crazy person i saw along the drive.... i'll think of something.

1 comment: