Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Preparations

It's a weird feeling to be completely stressed and yet completely bored. maybe it's just my mind wanting my body to get up and get organized but my body just wants to sit back and watch TV while i have the option... I'm in the process of packing up my entire life into one suitcase, maybe a carry-on bag as well. It's going alright for now. I cant think of anything else that i really need to bring but i already have that feeling that I'm forgetting something. When I packed up for college and living in a different city, i literally packed my clothes took some stuff from around the house and left, i bought almost everything i needed there.. and i guess I'm doing the same thing only without as much clothes. It just feels different. IDK.

i still have to run errands like telling the bank I'm going to a different country for a  while and my card has not been stolen, and turn back in a certain car tag.. but instead of doing those things early this morning, i watched TV for about 3 and half hours straight... dont worry though, it will get done!

Things to do today:
pack up suitecase- not just lay it all out on the bed
figure out if i need to buy anything else for the trip- then buy it
pack up the rest of the things in my room- move it to garage
go to bank
turn in tag
spend quality time with Maxipad

No comments:

Post a Comment