Friday, July 16, 2010

Beginning.

We are off.
Traveling is both exciting and boring. I am anxious to get on the plane in order to sit and wait. It was an interesting time this morning getting the last minute things, finishing packing my bag, saying good byes.... I wish i had better control of my temper and my communication skills... but whats done is done and all i can do is try to be conscious of my behavior next time so that i can change it.
 I'm surprised at how much my friends and family's support has meant to me, I'm just starting to realize how much i rely upon their opinion and support. i almost cried while saying my final goodbyes. the final hugs... then i remembered i was a robot and sucked it up.

I'm really excited. now i just want to get on the plane so I can sleep.

I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment