Tuesday, October 11, 2011

title goes here.

subject/article/blog/paragraph/text/thoughts/ramblings/garbage/words/post goes here.
the problem I seem to have with this blog is that i have to, in fact, write in it.  I feel like I am in a mood to write or ramble but then I open this site and shut down mentally. Who knows why, I have a few guesses but it doesnt really matter now does it?


I feel like I dont really utilize the computer in general as much as I should, especially since my job is all about the computer and internet and marketing in a sense... maybe thats why i never go on the computer when I'm not at work. I literally dont bring my comp home and dont even take it out of its case on the weekends... whatever, its more out of laziness than anything else. I'm not making a stand. but by stating that am i making a stand? hahaha. i've been reading a lot lately- rereading more like it. it leaves me feeling off center and a bit out of touch with my own mind...  probably the opposite effect reading is supposed to have. I end up just sounding stupid and not being able to react socially normal : ) with a delayed response or the wrong response or a forced correct response or too many responses...

I'm just writing to write. I dont spellcheck and I dont reread what i've just written. I sincerely hope that you have a good day today, and that someone else has a good day today because of you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm audio booking lately. It feels cheap and dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha not cheap and dirty, ingenuitive and organized!

    ReplyDelete