Thursday, December 2, 2010

hair

My hair is falling out. I have several theories about why this is happening.
1. its getting below 80 degree's F and i'm shedding/molting
2. I'm slightly stressed
3. I don't actually own a brush or comb so I'm not combing out all the dead/broken hair in a normal way.
4. I don't shower very often so I'm not ruffing up my hair much there either...

you know how loose hair will fall out in the shower, it is just a bit more extreme when I do take a shower because I haven't been keeping up with the maintenance... when I do wash my hair, my hands come away covered with hair... is that normal? I'm reminded of the movie "the Little Princess" where Sarah pretends to put a curse on the bully and tells her she shouldn't brush her hair so much... maybe someone put a curse on me and my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment