Wednesday, October 6, 2010

sidewalk scandal

I've been walking more around town. it's usually easier than trying to find a fair auto or cramming onto the bus and the weather is starting to cool off a tiny bit. maybe i should clarify; by cool off i mean there is sometimes a good breeze that comes through to ease your sweating body... anyway i always enjoy walking by a group of young guys. that sounded weird. i get excited because i love watching them freak out, tell each other that i'm in front of them walking right towards them then trying to dare each other to walk closest to me as we pass... it so funny to watch them work up the nerve to look at me or walk close to me. i can see some of them teasing each other and making fun of each other. perhaps i am making up a lot of this interaction in my head but it still amuses me:) it always makes me want to laugh and say something to them, make a passing comment but i know that that would be really culturally inappropriate (which makes me want to do it more so sometimes) but i refrain...

No comments:

Post a Comment